Wentong lasing, wentong walang wenta, wento ng buhay-buhay, wento ng mga walang wentang tao dito sa singapore, nasa oz na!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

School Days are Coming...

My son, baby S will soon be going to a playschool. He's not a baby anymore. Bilis ng oras noh? I remember last time when I was in college, gusto kong matapos na agad para mag-work at gawin ang mga ginagawa ng matatanda...I was so eager to push forward my self to a situation that I can do whatever I want and live as an independent person without any strings attached, that's who I am. I grew up with my lola in N.E., stayed there till high school, went to college in Manila and lived with my family. Now, I'm 26, married and soon my son will start studying. I wonder what will be his atittude with his studies and life?
He will start his studies here in Singapore, english is the spoken language and I don't know if he can cope with it easily. His playschoolmates will be chinese and indians and he barely speak english. Well, he knows the basics and the teacher told my wife that it doesn't really matter for firstimers. We're excited and at the same time nervous. Soon, he will start his own life, handle his own problems, experience the highs and lows and there's only one thing for sure, I will always be in his side.

No comments: