Wentong lasing, wentong walang wenta, wento ng buhay-buhay, wento ng mga walang wentang tao dito sa singapore, nasa oz na!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Memory Bank

Have you ever tried digging your memory, the most past memory that you can remember? If you still remember how you get out of your mother's womb, I tell you my friend, you are one gifted child. But even I have the way to do it, I'll never try, baka masuka lang ako, hehehe.

It's just fascinating how our brains processed millions of bytes of memories. Sometimes, a forgotten event just suddenly appear from nowhere. Tulad ngayon, naisip ko na lang, naihi nga pala ko sa shorts ko nung Grade 1 ako. Then, the faces of my playmates when I was around 6 yrs old. On how I had followed the things they dared me to do, from swallowing a small stone to tasting my urine. I still remember playing in the rain and catching small fishes and frogs on the canal and the small insects called "puyo-puyo" from the small holes on the sand. Some of these were not really clear pictures but I know they happened.

These memories, most of them will be lost when we grew older and eventually when we die. If I have the resources and knowledge to research and develop a machine that can record one's past memories, I know I will be richer that Bill Gates. Imagine, a machine that records and play your past memories chapter by chapter like a dvd movie, that would be an awasome invention. It'll be more like re-reading your past blog in video format. Well, this idea will might be realized centuries from now.

Oh, I just remembered, naglaro din pala 'ko ng bahay-bahayan at lutu-lutuan, but can't remember if I was the sucking father or the sucking baby, hik.

4 comments:

Ka Uro said...

tanggers,
kakahiya ka naihi ka sa pants. ako nung grade 5 sa camping namin sa zambales, na-ebak naman sa pants. hay, baho sa loob ng tent. hihihi :D yung mga ganon memories, pwede ba imbentuhin mo yung pampalimot.

Mmy-Lei said...

tang,
bata ka palang may senyales ka ng manginginom ... lagi kang ba namang lasing nung nagbabahay-bahayan kayo. =)

RAY said...

Pareho pala kami ni KU. Kaya KU wag kalimutan magbaon ng imodium pag bumiyahe nakakahiya sa mga katabing pasahero at baka mabigyan ng stewardess ng diaper.
Buti ng lumulunok ka ng bato hindi ka napapasigaw ng darna, kundi baka nawalan na ng hanapbuhay si BlackJack kasi baka ikaw ay kumanta ng version niya ng Bikining Itim. Ako nga pala si goyong pahiyang lang masyado natanda sa ngalan kaya atoy na muna malapit sa totoy baka mapagkamalang bagets makakabulag ng YG.

Tanggero said...

ka uro! hahah, ako grade 1 nun, ikaw grade 5 na. Inom na lang tayo, makakalimutan mo yun.

Mommy Lei! ibang klase yung bahay-bahayan namin, gumagawa talaga kami ng bahay yari sa sa dahon ng buko, nagluluto rin kami ng totoong pagkain, nangungupit pa nga ko nun ng pansaing, hehehe.

Atoy! bat ka nagtatago, cno pinagtataguan mo? hehehhe. Matanda pa ring pakinggan ang atoy, heheheh